Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Into the jungle



The quilt top is complete! I was really hesitant about what this color combination was going to come out looking like, but I'm pretty pleased with the completed top.



I seem to be drawn to the bright bold colors, so to use colors that were much more muted made me unsure, but I think they work nicely as a gender neutral baby quilt.



Usually by the time I have the my quilt top completed I have a geneal idea as to what I want to do for the quilt back, but this time I'm at a loss. I suppose I'll sleep on it and raid through my stash to see what I can come up with...Check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Funny.......I rushed over here after you left your comment on my first post today,....to see if this was finished yet !
    Wow, your piecing is dead ON ! Those points look terrific !
    The colors in this remind me of some sort of food dish, and I can't think what ! Maybe a corn and beans type of dish ?
    Whatever ......... it looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolly, I definitly can see that! I see guacamole in there too... good thing mom and dad love mexican food!

    ReplyDelete